預設

預設

@@ 不知他是誰 這不是華仔專區嗎...

註冊日期
    2006-06-17
    文章

不錯 熱血青年

MCJ:

唔好意思,我們見過面的,記得在tvb 錄影 劉博士嗎?我坐在前排跟你握過手呀,發覺你很友善,平易近人,唔覺得你是番書仔.
    至於你對電影都很積極主動,很熱誠,我們會支持你對自己抱負.

麗姨

註冊日期
    2009-05-16
    住址
    佛山
    文章

預設

jin 繼續加油啊..支持你

註冊日期
    2010-03-11
    住址
    辽宁大连
    文章

預設

I'm sorry to say that I don't know much about you, but at all events still looking forward to your cooperation with Andy in film.
    永远把你当小孩一样宠爱,即使你已不再年少。
    永远觉得你帅气到无与伦比,即使你已不再年少。
    永远爱你如翩翩青年时一般,即使我们都已不再年少......

两两轻红半晕腮,依依独为使君回。
    若道使君无此意,何为?双花不向别人开。

——小柳儿

註冊日期
    2006-06-18
    住址
    北京-香港
    文章

預設

引用 作者: jin
    I am so thankful for this opportunity by Mr. Lau and Focus Films for giving me this chance to be a part of Gallants (Webmaster註:電影「打擂台」). Like many of...
    Hi, MC Jin, it's very nice to read your msg here with sharing your mind I really appreciate your Rap on stage, which seems like breaking the ice for Chinese world, Rap has not been 'the patent' for western since now. Perhaps, it's new era...

It's grateful for you to thank Dr. Lau and the crew involved in, who bring you the great opportunities with a competitive starting in this industry, i believe the great prospect is ahead of you~ we support U!~ Very nice to meet u @TVB 勁歌金曲 program shooting couple of weeks ago!

Very Support and look forward to seeing the film of Gallants! Hope win audiance's hearts! All the Best~

預設

Jin,

I am really looking forward to seeing the movie. Also, I want to say you have done lots of great work such as your rap on youtube in particular the one about students and tutorial school. It is very funny… hahaha XD

Sophia

註冊日期
    2006-06-19
    住址
    台北縣 中和市
    文章

預設

有夢就去追呀

更何況是自己喜歡的事情

加油唷
    愛ANDY的SALLY

註冊日期
    2009-06-15
    住址
    天津
    文章

預設 Hello~~

It's Funny To See Other People's Message Here.say Hello To You~we Are Waiting For The Movie Showing Eagerly.hope We Can Know You More By The Movie,and Wish You Happy Here

春有百花秋望月
    夏有凉风冬听雪
    心中若无烦恼事
    便是人生好时节

老大,爱你 ! 撑你 !
    我是大伟

註冊日期
    2010-01-07
    住址
    江苏常州
    文章

預設

看不懂!还好有翻译!!!
    代家人:西索殿下·娟子、美珠姐、、奶糖、雨霏、浩媽、一滴水、cady、somnus、朱朱、子悟、小丸子、丫丫、峰迴路轉、芒果、雪梅、君瑤、君瑩、四川微笑、洪力、foreverjj、so、台中媽媽、色瑩瑩、、林仔、幽幽、雨萱、布丁、小雪、欣予、煙花落、吳某人三少、豆豆、小林、音子、流光、練習、sam佑、風采、fang、cynthia、麥兜、四川小敏子、甜甜、王文宣、青蛙、小菲、小熊、淑女、华妹、蚕子、仙女、何洁、狂爱华、歌狂、菲菲、雷成、以及铯窝4、铯窝5江南恋华坊向老大問候!
    我为孤舟难逆行
    爱意横来曲艺精
    刘史重写光辉录
    德为奇才总是赢
    华为天下永留名
    常州 洪华桥

發表規則

• 您不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回應
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯您的帖子