mandy_小雪

註冊日期
    2006-06-19
    住址
    (Penang) Malaysia
    文章

微笑 A very Good defined Bird-day!!

@Andy:

It had been some time, I didn't leave a message for you...
    The previous 3 posts, I didn't leave even a single message.
    So, I think, it's really time to leave another message...he he..

First of all, I would like to say "Hello" to (《夢》)..he's really a very cute birdie...and, add on with those captions you added to those pix, it really make me laugh.
    And, I really wanted to pay a visit to Dreamer. I wonder, how cute it would to be..
    Most probably, I am going to Hong Kong next year, at about August/September. At first, i planned to go for your concert...but, I heard you said that you can't have the date arranged in Coliseum, is it??
    What a pity??
    Anyway, this won't affect my decision...I'm still going next year!!
    This year's birthday...you make it in Ocean Park..I bet it must be a great party!!!
    Too bad again, that I couldn't make it there...haih~ It's all due to the exams and all the assessments deadline and so...

So, the previous post, about the Role Model Student. hmm...there are a few teachers in my secondary school whom I really appreciate their efforts and love for me...
    I used to be a Head-Prefect in my secondary school. There is a lot of time, when I have to deal with disciplinary cases or even school's occasions and many of time, I have problem to cope with my schoolwork... And, there is a teacher whom support and never give up in advising me in each and every matter I seek for her assistance. She's Ms Chan Lai Khuen. Last month, I had visited her in school. She still look all the same...
    And, the first thing she said to me which make me really touched is, "I wonder where you've been? I thought you were lost in the air. You are the only student whom I will remember til the end of my life!"
    Well, to many people, it may seem like a normal phrase, when you see someone that you long didn't see and greet that someone warmly...
    But, these few words really touches me!!
    She is my English teacher!! Thanks, Ms. Chan!!

Then, what else you posted, huh??
    Lately, I have to admit that I'm really old..having things put in my short-memory, and that is really "short"...I can just forget anything in just a few seconds past...
    ermm....
    It's about the visit to Beijing for Paralympic, right??
    Yeah, it is!!
    I've read the news about itand, of course, your post about it too...and, get to know that the fans in GuangZhou had celebrated your birthday with you. Seen those pix...you guys must have had a great time spent together...
    I really feel very envy them...
    I'm staying in Malaysia...hardly have any chance to see you, and what again with those gatherings...it's so hard...
    So, the only thing I could do is to visit you next year...
    I really look forward to it...really...

So...till then, wish you "Happy Birthday" in advance!!
    May all your wishes come true and have a great Birthday!!
    永遠支持你, ANDY!!
    ~ I'm flynnx

---> click here for My Blog ~ 我的博克 ~ -
    LYRICS TRANSLATION THREAD: http://forum.awc618.com/showthread.php?t=933
    *SHARING* corner: http://forum.awc618.com/showthread.php?t=3248

當初不信命運信幾會 直到今天自信的心仍是不會變
    曾在這高高低低彎彎曲曲中跌倒 才驟覺開開心心簡簡單單已極好

[media]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2608/81416643cd6.png[/media]

註冊日期
    2006-08-28
    住址
    重庆潼南
    文章

微笑 《我和我追逐的梦》

华仔~~~~~~~~~看到《我和我追逐的梦》,便让我想起初听此歌的种种,那时才13 岁我,便对你念念不忘,也从那时起,你的名字,你的声音,你的歌曲,你的电影,便在我的生活中组成了重要的角色,直到现在,以后,甚至是更远,相信不论 什么时候,华迷们都会把“华仔天地”当成我们的另一个温暖的大家庭的,而你也将永远会是我们生命最爱的靓仔!!!!!!!

阿梦真的好可爱,它会说话吗????好希望下次内地聚会的时候,能够目睹阿梦的风采哦,一定要记得下次聚会时带来哦!!!!!

也爱发梦的Sandy
    [/media][/media]华迷同学会B班Sandy(杰)
    老大, 愛你! 撐你!
    [MEDIA][/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://image155.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20090430/22/52626505200904302258221052025205119_000.gif[/MEDIA]
    重庆家人的小窝窝-----7615868

註冊日期
    2006-06-18
    住址
    台灣
    文章

文章 我們也很錫你的.....

引用 作者: andy
    知你是錫我們的.....我們也很錫你的...華仔
    。° ღ..•♥ 知你是錫我們的 ★♥ •..ღ゚★.:•

終於明白...
    明白華仔的用心良苦.....明白華仔的犧牲
    前些日子華仔多犧牲睡眠..晚晚才留言
    是為了留給我們暢然的時空..盡情的揮灑..

這兩回華仔你早早留甜品
    便因門庭若市
    大塞車
    多次顯示:
    目前伺服器繁忙, 請稍後重試。

華仔你的號召力好強..好猛...好威.....

支持你.喜歡你..的家人一直守這天地...守護你.....等候你的出現

謝謝你的用心良苦

知你是錫我們的
    我們也很錫你的….華仔

希望這園地花開遍野...花香四溢....笑意永駐.......

。° ღ..•♥ 我們也很錫你的 ★♥ •..ღ゚★.:•

。° ღ..•♥★ 開始就看見幸福★♥•..ღ゚★.:•

----- 不必在乎不同的天空,
    友誼歷久一樣濃! ----- 。° ღ

預設 哈哈。。。。。。。。。。

我一路看一路笑,真的是太可爱啦,老大和阿梦真是登对,实在是太可爱啦,哈。。。

当初夕爷送给你的时候,我就猜想,以后可能华仔你会每天早上让阿梦叫你:靓仔,靓仔!没想到现在它每天得叫你华仔华仔的,哈哈,你就直接教它叫你靓仔好啦,嘻嘻,这样可以让你每天都有好心情哦!
    教它唱歌,这个主意真是不错,以后我们去FANCLUB你不在的话可以让它唱歌给我们听哦,嘻嘻,阿梦能跟着你真是太幸福啦,这样看起来你和阿梦真是一对活宝呢,啦啦啦
    。。。。

天气真的是变冷了,华仔你要注意哦,还有阿梦,哈哈,现在我们也得多照顾一只小雀--阿梦了

預設 哈哈。。。。。。。。。。

我一路看一路笑,真的是太可爱啦,老大和阿梦真是登对,实在是太可爱啦,哈。。。

当初夕爷送给你的时候,我就猜想,以后可能华仔你会每天早上让阿梦叫你:靓仔,靓仔!没想到现在它每天得叫你华仔华仔的,哈哈,你就直接教它叫你靓仔好啦,嘻嘻,这样可以让你每天都有好心情哦!
    教它唱歌,这个主意真是不错,以后我们去FANCLUB你不在的话可以让它唱歌给我们听哦,嘻嘻,阿梦能跟着你真是太幸福啦,这样看起来你和阿梦真是一对活宝呢,啦啦啦
    。。。。

天气真的是变冷了,华仔你要注意哦,还有阿梦,哈哈,现在我们也得多照顾一只小雀--阿梦了

註冊日期
    2006-06-17
    住址
    beijing
    文章

預設 看望老大来了!

进来就发现有惊喜啊,老大你皮肤变白了一些,真替你感到高兴啊,9.1那天看你被晒得那么黑,很为你心痛哦!最高兴的就是看到老大你神采熠熠的样子,每次看到你,都让人精神振奋,食欲大增呢!哈哈哈,阿“梦”是不是以后就是咱们天地会的吉祥物呢?老大你要担心他抢你的风头哦!

註冊日期
    2006-06-17
    住址
    厦門
    文章

預設

回家前再来看看可爱的老大和阿梦~~~
    我微笑是爲了你微笑~~~
    一定是特別的緣分,才可以一路走來變成了一家人!
    這一路上風景再美 若沒有你的陪伴 叫什麽風景 成什麽人生
    每次す醒來 期待與你的下次相遇....

sic 德宮五妃色白
    [MEDIA]http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae70/myosotis3800/sicbak52011.gif[/MEDIA]

呲牙

華仔,睇得出你真係好錫阿夢,仲比佢係生日會度亮相,阿夢就好la,又可以用你既私家浴室同私家化妝間,我地都想參觀下,得唔得?

阿夢一定發夢都諗唔到會無喇喇做左主角~~~哈哈,邊個叫佢既新主人係?有一個咁鍾意寫野、作野、試新野、同埋玩...野既主人,咁.....就乜野都有可能發生la~~~~哈哈

不錯 亞夢…你真幸福!

華仔︰

上星期日已親眼目睹 可愛既亞夢,可能牠太年幼了,實在有點身在福中不知福,不但可以住在華仔天地,有兩萬尺的地方 ,佔用了你的私人化妝間同浴室,最最最大面子的是…有你幫佢洗白白 ,濕身後更加可愛喔!但是那天生日會,見亞夢都未太懂指令,可能人太多嚇倒了,還是音樂聲太大了!

希望亞夢學習到你既勤力,快點學會講華仔華仔,到時成為演唱會既表演嘉賓之一,實行技驚四座,包保牠能成為世界第一隻係紅館開Show,同埋娛樂版頭條既雀仔 !見到你的新寵物,想起我過世了的龍貓,不知牠在天國快樂自由 嗎?

最後希望你快點取得演唱會既檔期…我地等到頸都長 晒啦!

愛你一萬年 x N次方的
    魚骨小姐上

發表規則

• 您不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回應
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯您的帖子