弄了一个上午,终于机票酒店全部搞定~! 欧耶~!
    @YiCo音子

註冊日期
    2010-05-24
    住址
    重慶
    文章

預設

親愛的,週末愉快。午飯時間到了哦,有沒有乖乖吃飯呢。。。跟你講哦我昨天好險啊。感冒了吃青黴素藥片,吃完了才發現藥是過期了的,真的把自己嚇到了。自己處理了一下後來沒有什麽不舒服的了,應該就是沒問題啦。昨晚在等待看會不會情況的那一段時間一直在看你的演唱會,這樣會比較安定點不會東想西想產生心理作用了。你總是最能讓我安心的那劑良藥。還好睡了一覺起來感冒也好多了,今天要和班上同學聚會去爬山哦。這是我們畢業自前的最後一次聚會了呢。時間過的好快,一轉眼我的大學生涯就要結束了。一轉眼我又有整整一年沒有見到你了,無限掛念。拍戲之餘多多休息,天凉了注意保暖哈。千萬千萬別感冒。愛你想你。午安。
    因你看的開了,大事化小,什麼都比不過你微笑,因你變得瘋了,夢中都想笑,就算別人笑我癡也不緊要,因此我明白了,你對我的重要,這一生對你的愛不會減少。

註冊日期
    2012-02-03
    住址
    上海
    文章

眨眼 Thx again~!

引用 作者: AWCVT00720
    [FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Magenta"]Oh dear, a heart surgery?! Please do take good care even if it's only a littl...

Thanks again for your courtesy, my best friend Chicky!~ ^3^
    My heart surgery will be done in this winter vacation or ...... in the summer holiday. My doctor will inform me the specific time in advance.
    Nothing to worry about. I can certainly assure you I'm looking after number one all right.
    The climate has changed a lot these days. Well , you have caught a cold. Do you feel better now? Please take care of ur self. Almighty God will always bless us.
    @YiCo音子

註冊日期
    2007-01-13
    住址
    河北承德--北京
    文章

預設

亲,我都出差好几天回来了,还以为回来可以来点甜品补充点体力,充个电神马滴,我好继续奋斗啊,怎么你就一声不吭的闭关了么?!
    [MEDIA]http://img13.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20120924/09/6466308220120924091620077.jpg[/MEDIA]

預設

帥哥老大
    我們已經成功攻佔球館
    球館小謝正在播老大的歌喔
    好high~
    愛華一世 & 幸福滿滿的春滿

註冊日期
    2006-06-18
    住址
    台灣 桃園
    文章

預設

dear 華仔~~
    我們又乖乖在練球囉!
    現在跟球館服務員越來越熟
    球館正放著"我們的劉德華"
    呵呵…超有fu
    跟著一起唱
    喔耶!!全倒啦!

祝~~順心平安………想你
    相思成災

^00^。。季小涓

註冊日期
    2010-01-05
    住址
    泰國 Thailand / 德國 Germany
    文章

微笑 ♥ Ⓛⓞⓣⓢ ⓞⓕ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ♥  (╭ ̄3 ̄)╭♡ 

My dearest most handsome 華仔老大

午安!

Wish You and Your loved ones a pleasant afternoon and a relaxed evening.

Hope You, Carol Mommy and BB Princess are all well and that You're having a great day and an altogether pleasant weekend.

Please allow Yourself some good rest Dearie.

Thinking of You and sending You and Your Family many blessings, much happiness and lots of love. (╭ ̄3 ̄)╭♡ 

ℒℴvℯ yℴu ♥

❃ . ♡  ★. ♥
    . (\___/) ❃ ☆
    . ( O_X )
    . 0. (")(")

◯メ ◯メ  (^з^)-☆
    ~ Gai

P.S.: I miss Y.O.U. ! 

註冊日期
    2010-01-05
    住址
    泰國 Thailand / 德國 Germany
    文章

不錯 Dear 音子...

引用 作者: AWCCN03644
    [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Thanks again for your courtesy, my best friend Chicky!~ ^3^
    My heart su...
    Thank you for your kind blessings my dear. Sending you many blessings in return.

It's good that your doctor will inform you well in advance about the specific time for your surgery. This should give you time to prepare for it. Need to rest well before and even more so after the surgery. I know that you'll take good care of yourself and I'm  relieved to hear that it's nothing to worry about. Still will be thinking of you & praying for your well-being. I truly admire your courage and your positive attitude, that's the right spirit dear.

Ah yes, climate has changed much over here during this week... temperatures have dropped considerably and it's icy, especially over the night and in the morning hours. I believe it's also gotten pretty old in your area... must keep warm.

Yes, I caught a cold, but that's nothing unusual this time of year, especially considering the cold weather... people around one get sick and usually it's only a matter of time till you catch it too. It's annoying as colds and any illnesses are, but that's all... this is most definitely nothing to worry about. And yes, I'm feeling better already, thank you.

註冊日期
    2007-01-13
    住址
    中国-甘肃-兰州
    文章

預設

音子妹纸,沙发哈,恭喜哈哈

預設

華仔:

捐助設立固定教肓中心鼓勵學生養成健康的生活, 劉德華太平紳士仝嘉賓主持開幕儀式, 學生加油啊! 支持!
    Candy

發表規則

• 您不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回應
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯您的帖子