打擾!

註冊日期
    2006-06-19
    住址
    (Penang) Malaysia
    文章

問題

@Andy:

On this special festive occasion of CNY, and it so soon that the celebration is going to an end again...
    It seems like yesterday I was still very busy helping with my parents buying things and helping in home to decorate and now, it is going to end.

At here, wishing you:
    「元宵節快樂 !!!!」
    in advance

But, before it ends, I wanna to ask you a question...
    It had bothered me the whole CNY...hehe....

Right a few days before CNY, I heard one of your CNY's song on radio station (in my country). I only manage to listen to the last sentence (which is only 6 to 7 word), how pity, huh...
    But, it is enough to tell me that it is your voice!!!
    Sad cuz' I can't listen to it, and I had never listen to it before...
    Then, I was like, planning to wait for the DJ to announce the title of your song, maybe I can go looking online or looking in some CD shops. But, what a vain...she only said it is your song, no title
    So, I told myself, "never mind"...I'll try to look in shops...but, also the results was zero.

So, I was thinking to ask you:
    other than 《恭喜發財》、《春滿大地》、《十二個為什么》
    What other CNY song do you have???

永遠支持你, ANDY!!
    ~ I'm flynnx

---> click here for My Blog ~ 我的博克 ~ -
    LYRICS TRANSLATION THREAD: http://forum.awc618.com/showthread.php?t=933
    *SHARING* corner: http://forum.awc618.com/showthread.php?t=3248

當初不信命運信幾會 直到今天自信的心仍是不會變
    曾在這高高低低彎彎曲曲中跌倒 才驟覺開開心心簡簡單單已極好

[media]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2608/81416643cd6.png[/media]

預設 Andy- direct communication is real good!

Dear andy,

"i know that it would be very danger of losing writings .what i want is feeling be with you guys together when i am stay online."

You are so kind and sweet to treasure the moment being with us online! Thank you! Last night, I felt asleep because of tiredness as I had to work very hard recently.What a pity that I was not online then, missing the chance being with U together! I envy those girls whom you have replied. Please keep on doing this. Direct communication is interesting and the feeling is real good!!

Yet what I really worry is that you won't get enough rest as you often write your message around 3 or 4am and U have to work the next day! Please be good boy! Leave your message a bit earlier so that we don't have to become girls with panda' eyes cos we also treasure the moment being with U online at the same time.

May I know whether you have to get up very early, say 5 am, just like in Beijing, to get to the place where the film-shooting takes place. Hope to hear from you soon!

Good night, my sweetheart!

Irene

註冊日期
    2006-06-17
    住址
    香港.廣東新會
    文章

預設 心情一樣

心好似少咗D嘢咁.總係覺得好有問題.又唔知點形容.
    今日又係失眠夜
    "聽"日仲要早起陪媽去复診.
    一生得一至愛華華
    Ling Ling

註冊日期
    2006-06-19
    住址
    ぶ山西太原ぶ
    文章

預設 苹果飘来......

老大
    嘿嘿。。。
    又是兩點多了 。。。
    我再次貪婪的想一下老大會不會來。。。
    問蒼天
    蒼天無語。。。-_-|||
    自答:按照推理...應該大概幾率很小...

沒工資的實習期終于快結束了..每次看別人領工資都郁悶啊
    不僅為自己感嘆:勞動重如泰山,得到輕如鴻毛..不對 ...是連鴻毛都沒有...我好可憐
    啊 ~~~不過,總算是順利實習拉 ,接下來就是找工作簽訂協議書拉 ...
    祈禱祈禱找個好工作,阿門!
    狂攢錢中...迎接老大后半年演唱會

急切的想和老大同時在線的蘋果...
    飄啊飄..

註冊日期
    2006-12-31
    住址
    U.S.A. Utah
    文章

問題

Dear Andy,

As flynnx has just talked about your Chinese New year song, I'm also very curious since she've told me about it. If you have chance to see our post, would you PLEASE help us to find out what kind of song was When flynnx told me that she've heard this song while she was driving, but never heard of it before, but she said pretty sure it was your voice. As she mentioned, have you ever sang for Chinese New year song EXCEPT 《恭喜發財》、《春滿大地》、《十二個為什么》? flynnx even emailed and asked to the DJ, but the DJ doens't reply for her..So, if you could tell us, that would be wonderful!

Maya

註冊日期
    2006-06-18
    住址
    日本
    文章

預設

剛剛看了一遍《龍鳳斗》,又想你了~!
    好希望自己是那位幸福的盜太太哦!嘻嘻~~!

註冊日期
    2006-06-17
    住址
    新加坡
    文章

預設 Call me Miss Piggy....

Last nite i saw my palm pda charging batt full so i remove it from the craddle, it slide open n dun know why all the data inside was gone, including all my contacts on frens, coliqs, clients and my fan club frens. Those that i've noted in calender like...places n things i've done on the days, especially last year the 3 events when i meet you on 17th june to collect my oldies award, 10th september (4 days after my bd) for our birthday party and 27th gathering & 28th 6th global chinese music awards. I stored all these in details but All data was gone, now my pda is like a new piece jus bought home. That's why last nite i was so mad and bad mood.

Call me Miss Piggy

So coincidence tht you also online at the same time. Becos i was in bad mood i really really din realised it until after i saw my post uploaded than i saw yours above mine n later on your msg for me. Anyway i guess you wont be here tonite. But still jus want to let u know why i'm so PIG last nite lah....really feels better after seeing your love, care and concern....

Really Thanx a lots & Good Nite Dear Brother Andy
    琪琪
    新加坡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

如果在这个地球上没有你,但愿我会变成个瞎子和聋子!!!

9. 預設

愛了華仔十幾年啦~~~我是正常的男人啦~~~
    總之...還是希望華仔您一直能平安健康!
    我們願意當您永遠的粉絲!

我是台灣小小消防員~
    人間處處盡是峰迴路轉
    Taiwan,Fire Bureau,Tainan City
    Rick Chen

facebook:rickgoodluck@hotmail.com

註冊日期
    2006-06-19
    住址
    Singapore near east side
    文章

預設

華仔,看到你的留言了....知道你喜歡与我們一同 online ...我也喜歡,感到很亲切....但是我很早睡...孩子读早班...望有一晚可比与你和会员们online.

华仔,謝謝你教我們什么是 pork...但我是不会pork的人..所以会受伤,过世的爸爸会与我们说:好心才會有好報 ....遭人利用,受到傷害別忘了...还有家人的 愛護....看開一點....做任何事,只要對得起良心就足夠了....

你受到傷害別忘了还有家人与我们愛護....不要Pork 啦我們一起加油......:-)

想跟你分享我的事...\我孩子今年小一...很快..很安维他还乖..所以我每次在外受伤..回家看他...什么
    伤痛都好了..真的感到很慶幸...覺得自己好幸運....因为有他,家人,你,你们陪我向前走....在爸爸走....了时候...你的歌"练习"倍我向前走....谢谢你...还有你的留言...是我的堆动力..

在此圆宵快了...安好

發表規則

• 您不可以發表新主題
  • 不可以發表回應
  • 不可以上傳附件
  • 不可以編輯您的帖子