│           │
    │  -     -  │
    │ ≡   o   ≡ │ (\~~/) (\~~/)
    │           │ (~'.' ) (^.^ )
    ╰──┬O◤▽◥O┬──╯ (_陆_)& (_芸_)~~ 我是云婆婆
       |  o  |
       |╭---╮大家要幸福唷..~    

芸芸众生,万籁不绝喧闹;茫茫宇宙,一叶何其渺小;春去冬来,梦幻生息延绵;地久天长,我自零落飘摇~~
    [MEDIA]http://www.handannews.com.cn/images/2007-09/24/xin_1509042416000781159651.jpg[/MEDIA]

註冊日期
    2006-06-19
    住址
    (Penang) Malaysia
    文章

預設

OK..it's me again..flynnx!!
    hmm...I admit that I had posted right after seeing your new pix...never bother to read what you've blogged, cuz' I need some time to "digest" those chinese words you wrote...
    If you did read some other of my posts, you should know, I'm still a learning chinese, 'digesting' such a long post, need some time...so, I choosed to comment on your new look first...
    Hence, I apologized...

Well...about your new song..hmm..I'm still looking forward to it in coming August...
    Other than the lyric you had posted for us to have a look, I never know how the song should be, cuz' I'm staying in Malaysia, I think, your new song is not here for promo yet...besides, I listen to radio very seldomly...so, I never know if they had on-aired it or not..

But, I can tell you one thing...I'm a good girl... I didn't download whatever link, that regarding to your new songs...I admitted I had only downloaded the TaoTi's advertisement on "Open Your Eyes", and hear it through JSG show...that's all...
    Regarding the piracy, I'm so sad to hear about it...each time, I walk in shopping complex, I saw a lot of pirated copies...but, what can I do???
    It's an eye-sore for me...but, I could do nothing...the only thing I could do is to play my part well...not to buy any pirated copies...

"On-aired in the morning, and, can be downloaded in the noon", it's too fast!! Really something sad to talk about...and, it something too scary though too...

But, Andy, keep your spirit up, k...
    At least, you're sure that there is one, me, is not downloading your new songs, is still don't know how your new song rock and hit, and is still looking forward to your new album...
    And, I'm sure, I won't be the only one...there're more out there that can think correctly, and do the right thing...
    I hope your today's words had moved some of them out there who had downloaeded them mistakenly for once...
    Even, my friends, they always laugh at me saying I waste too much money to buy original. But, I told them, "it's shame of you to have pirated copies!! I'm proud of myself being supporting original, at least, I didn't do anything wrong!!

Anyway, Thanks for sharing your new look...
    永遠支持你, ANDY!!
    ~ I'm flynnx

---> click here for My Blog ~ 我的博克 ~ -
    LYRICS TRANSLATION THREAD: http://forum.awc618.com/showthread.php?t=933
    *SHARING* corner: http://forum.awc618.com/showthread.php?t=3248

當初不信命運信幾會 直到今天自信的心仍是不會變
    曾在這高高低低彎彎曲曲中跌倒 才驟覺開開心心簡簡單單已極好

[media]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2608/81416643cd6.png[/media]

註冊日期
    2006-06-19
    住址
    香港 Hong Kong
    文章

尷尬 Don't be angry

Hi Andy,

I just came here and when I saw you online now, I'm so excited!!
    BUT as I read your new message, I am so sad be'coz you feel angry
    Don't be so angry la...it's not good for your health ga!! Don't worry, Andy.
    I'm very self-disciplined and I did not download your new song / MV on the Internet.
    I must buy your latest album when it's released in early-August.
    At the same time, I feel so warm here. Your anger shows that you really care,
    concern and love your fans. So you don't mind being that long-winded in order to
    show your sincereness to educate your fans here. Yes, I absolutely agree that
    being your fans, we must be cultivated and well-behaved as you do. As a result, I always support original music productions.

After looking your photos, your new hair-style looks exactly the same as I imagined before~!! However, your postures scare me (you're so angry and ready to beat us). I'm sure your fans are very clever, educated and well-disciplined. They know what to do after reading your message. Don't be fed up~~~ It's already very late now. Go and have a good sleep now la~~~

All the best,
    Gladys from Hong Kong

預設

Sorry 呀, dearest 華仔,

剛看到累鬥累之樂壇未日!

不過, 真是好心急想聽嘛!

待正版出來時, 我定要多多支持!

永遠永遠支持華仔的 mui

眨眼

翻版的問題~ 雖然層出不窮..
    無法控制它負面的成長..
    卻可以抵制.拒絕接受它~
    相信這是每個人都能做到的.

所以~~
    正版努力成果的精華..我們是一定支持的

註冊日期
    2006-06-17
    住址
    北京
    文章

預設

华仔,我们真的错了!
    虽然是想快点听到你的新歌,但是这不能成为非法下载的理由。
    我们懂了,以后就算听不到也不会在非法下载了,宁愿等,也要从正当的途径去听。否则也浪费了你的新歌,浪费了你的心血。
    琪琪
    [MEDIA]http://img165.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20111002/20/5586931420111002201009019.jpg[/MEDIA]

難過

很老實, 大家都知道發生咩事啦~~~~~我今日下午2:00-3:00到已經搵到啦~~~我指係DL(download)網址~~~仲唔止一個, 足足有約20條link, 要錄亦有好多種方法~~而且佢地亦用咗一種方法, 可以令人好安全咁DL(download), 係咩就唔話係知~~~~費事教壞晒~~~~只係想華少你能夠認真正視o下~~~有時覺得好唔開心, 睇見一D有才華既音樂人既得既走~~~但另一方面係唔係有一個啟示: 就係需要改變現時唱片既銷售模式同plug歌模式呢? 不過點都好啦~~~~真係唔好再非法上下載, 好好去愛護o下呢個樂壇啦~~

註冊日期
    2006-06-17
    住址
    四川\上海
    文章

難過

先说一声对不起了
    看得出来你今天的心情肯定很差了
    不好意思了,不过对于我们来说
    真的不是只下盗版的下来听听
    实在是没有办法听到电台里的打歌,又真的很想听到你的新歌

原谅我们吧,